1. Doctor Hiram Baker: (from Little House on the Prairie) He is the only doctor I know that takes chickens as payment.
2. Dr. Pepper: The only doctor that can provide 16 oz of pure thirst cure!
3. Dr. Thunder: The cheaper generic version of Dr. Pepper for those of you on a budget.
4. Galen “Doc” Adams: He was the Doctor on Gun Smoke. I think this alone qualifies him.
5. Dr. Suess: You could, you should, set the date. . . . the appointment line is open late.
6. Dr. Cliff Huxtable: (Better known as Cosby) An OBGYN that could deliver a baby, fix whatever was going on in his family, and make us laugh so hard we blew Dr. Pepper out our noses. . . . all of this in 1/2 hour.
7. Dr. “Bones” McCoy: (Star Trek) Just in case you want to go where no man has gone before.
8. Dr. Doogie Howser: Because kids work cheap!
9. Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Frankenstein: One visit is usually enough.
10. Rug Doctor: This is the only Dr. we could find that still made house calls.